The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 900 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/13
Beautifully written story, simply told for all to understand a profound truth. Definitley pulled at the ol' heartstrings. Thanks!
08/09/13
What a glorious story. Thank you so much for this blessing you have just given me. I too, look forward to that glorious sight one day. This is just excellent writing with a beautiful message. I read it first thing this morning and I will carry it throughout the day.

Blessings.
08/09/13
So easy to visualize the characters, their surroundings and to hear the conversation. The faith and anticipation of your MC is inspiring. Yes, as in "I once was blind, but now I see!" (Amazing Grace) The MC expired but her influence lived on.

Wing His Words
Well written dialogue. How comforting to know that though our bodies may expire, God has so much more in store!
08/10/13
Very skillful interactive narrative, with strong characters and credible dialogue. Shades of blind hymnwriter Fanny Crosby. Well done.
08/12/13
Oh, I loved this! Your words painted the scenes so well—expressed Mrs Harmon’s faith, excitement and emotion so well! Though she was blind, she truly saw! Unlike so many today who have sight, but are so blind! She knew when she “expired” it was not the end for her, but only the beginning! And I agree with Mrs Harmon, though Heaven will have many wonders to behold, the most precious sight will be seeing our savior face to face! Well written, pleasure to read!
Ahh this is a sweet story. I loved your character's and the ending was perfect. A delightful read from beginning to end.