The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 704 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/13
Such a touching story! Very descriptive, I felt like I was right there watching too. Oh, of only all children could have that kind of example in their earthly fathers! I love your analogy of the MC’s son walking like his dad, as we should walk like Christ. Well done!
08/04/13
A touching story, beautifully told. Love the characters, the message, the setting. Perfect title, too.
08/05/13
Aww this story touched my heart so deeply. Your son's devotion, in honoring and loving his dad, is awe inspiring, and an example of his upbrining.

The Lord will bless him with the law of "long life" to those who honor their mother and father. (Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Exodus 20:12)

I loved this, and it made me teary-eyed at the touching interaction and gentle enduring love between father and son. Excellent.

I pray for a full remission and recovery for your hubby. May the Lord continue to watch over all of you.

God bless~
08/08/13
Nice work. "The exact same walk" - great line. Congratulations on a well deserved win.
08/08/13
Congratulations! God bless~
08/08/13
I really enjoyed your loving tale of a sacrificial example. Well done and congratulations.
08/09/13
This tender story is told with such love and devotion and is a perfect example of unselfish caring in action. Congratulations on your EC win.