The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1120 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/17/13
Beautifully poetic language. Had a bit of trouble following all of them, but it's probably just me. Thanks!
I very much like the encouraging "notesb." However, I would just like the actualreferences from Proverbs.
Keep writing.
God bless.
I enjoyed your poetic devotional. The "Note Well" at the beginning of each line reminds me of the "Selah" in Psalms. One of the definitions of this Hebrew word is "meditate on it or think about it". Thanks for this enjoyable read.
02/18/13
I really enjoyed reading this, I especially like note well the corrupted conscience. Very well written and the messages are very thoughtful. God Bless.
Love this. I can see amazing art work accompanying this in one of those little gift books. Lovely!
Sigh. This bears rereading - and often. I must add you to my favorites.
02/19/13
This is an interesting take on the topic of 'note.' Lovely poetic language.
02/19/13
Each of your proverbs is rich and full to be pondered and read time and again. As always you have presented us with an entry teeming with wisdom and insight.
Congratulations on ranking 10 in Masters and 13 overall!
02/22/13
Clear and concise wisdom here. Isn't it true that the shortest sentences usually stem from the deepest experience? Well done.