The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1408 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/17/12
This is imaginative and beautifully descriptive. I was intrigued with the story and appreciated the explanation at the end. I re-read in the light of that and was amazed at the staying power of those monks, (and wondered how many didn't make it.)

This is unique for the topic and, 'A note for the Christian reader' at the end wrapped it up perfectly. Great job!
08/17/12
Awwwww. What a beautiful story. So interesting, and completely on topic.

The last line of "even a Monk loves his mom's cooking" was classic.

Fascinating read. Thank you!

God bless~
Wonderful scenes painted here in a very educational piece. Indeed, there are so many all over the world who need to meet the One who will be the host of the Great Banquet.
I really enjoyed this. It was a fascinating read. You really pulled me into the story. In the beginning the bit about no sound of rustling leaves even though there were no trees made me stop and reread to fully understand what you were saying but after that, I was fully immersed into the story. Your note in the end really demonstrates how important it is for us to pray that all people will see the true Light of the world and give their hearts to Him.
08/23/12
Congrats! God Bless~