The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1056 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent example of tapping into our immediate experiences for stories.
05/12/12
That was so beautiful and touching. I was beaming with pride along with you for your son's accomplishment. Your love is for your son is apparent. He is lucky to have such a loving mom/family.

Thank you for sharing your special moment in time, and bringing it to us.

All my best to you and your son.

God bless~
05/13/12
A great job of showing us a picture of a weary, but proud, mother. I love the image you've drawn for us here of a broken but determined family, pressing on through the changes in their lives. Struggles almost always slow us down, but they never have to stop us. A very strong and well written entry. Nicely done!
05/13/12
You had me sitting right next to you, full of a mother's pride. Wonderful entry!
This is just wonderful to read and others have already said, its so vivid we were right there with you! Congratulations to you and to your son!
Ahh this is so sweet and I too can so relate. It seems like all of my kids are leaving me at once. The oldest is getting married. My son just graduated college and is preparing for Seminary and the baby will be graduating high school in a few weeks. You covered all of the emotions I have been feeling. Where does the time go?
Congratulations for ranking 23 overall!