The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1089 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/20/12
Hauntingly beautiful. Beautifully done.

God Bless~
04/20/12
I loved your poetic images, so many beautiful lines. I felt as though I was enjoying the night with you. Well done.
04/22/12
I've decided there is nothing like old love. <3 Wonderful poem. I feel like I lived a decade with this couple.
04/22/12
This is great. A beautiful piece of poetry.
04/22/12
A beautiful poem with beautiful language. Lovely!
04/22/12
Loved the poem, but I'm wondering if it fell short of the topic, except for the one line near the end.
04/22/12
Lovely, and oh so sweet. I enjoyed it immensely!
04/22/12
Nice job with this.

I think I like how you mentioned the third cord without mentioned WHAT the cord it, but I'm not sure. lol My over-analytical mind keeps trying to tell me it's something else than the obvious. ;)

This was beautiful. I loved the longer last line in each stanza.
Thisa is just beautiful, what wonderful descriptions. I particularly love the last verse, it really touched my heart. Thank you.
04/24/12
Very nicely done! As I mentioned to another person who wrote a poetry entry, I personally would find that a challenge in itself. I admire your ability. I think one of my very favorite lines is your very last line. Blessings...
Beautiful. I love the repetition It drives the message home and brings the poem full-circle.
Congratulations for placing 10th in level four and 11th overall!