The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1264 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/06/10
I enjoyed the simple style of this piece - and the message that it brought out.
Wow not many words to pack such a message in such a small space. Well done.
11/08/10
Oh, this is the best one I've read this week. The beauty in this piece is the message of hope it conveys. We don't usually associate rumors with something good, beautiful and wonderful--but this entry took the reader down the righteous path. I'm hoping to see this in the EC list.
11/10/10
Very unique and well done. I love it.
I really like this one. Great job!
Well, no wonder you're there in Masters. This is masterful!
I LOVED the message in this, as well as how the rhythm felt so different. Great job!
11/10/10
I agree with Lisa..."lilting" is a good description of this poem. Uniquely written, the flow and rhythm were outstanding.
11/11/10
I like the way you wrote this poem! It's more than an art to put so much truth in so few words, and yet present it like a gossip or rumor to get through the message of the glorious event past. Excellent work!
11/11/10
This is so fun! And the title is perfect. I totally wanted to sing to the lines.
Congratulations on your EC!
WOW! I really loved this. Excellent presentation and message. Congrats also on EC.
11/11/10
Lovely light style. Congratulations on your EC, Patricia!