The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1214 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This touched my heart. I loved Grandad's communication and the message of this story. Well written.
Grandpa certainly spoke volumes. I liked the way you did this it was a fresh take on the topic and a sweet story.
10/24/10
A beautiful, poignant story that spoke volumes to me. God certainly isn't finished with Grandpa yet. So well written. Thank you for this encouragement.
What a heartwarming story. I could relate to this, because, for the last 6 years of her life, my mother had limited speech but could definitely still converse. This was a great take on the topic.
10/25/10
Love the take on the title.
Your descriptions are just wonderful and add to the reader's ability to settle into the surroundings; I know I did.
I don't know who was the most vulnerable. Loved the "Martha" in grandmother.
This story deserves high marks.

Mona
10/26/10
This touched me greatly. You did such a good job of portraying both men. I really like your descriptive writing, too. Great job!
Excellent descriptions and wonderful "showing" of the story here.
A true conversation of one spirit to another; and its message of truth is undeniable.
Beautifully said/unsaid!
10/27/10
Loved this wonderful story - hope it's a winner!
I've always enjoyed your imagery and depth of passion in each entry I have read of yours. This is no exception. Not fluffy at all! Sound Advice for any writer.
10/27/10
I could smell the freshly baled hay and the petunias. Your stories always exude warmth. You took me home with this. Thanks!