The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1403 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my! I love the names...the clever critiques on my favorite poem...Hmmm Actually, this is my favorite of the entries this week!
05/17/10
Very fun read. I have never read the poem but this story makes me want to go check it out. Loved all of your names, lol. Great job on this out of the box entry. Loved the title.
05/17/10
I felt a bit sorry for Robert Frost. I thought your last line said it all.
At the risk of sounding redundant...this is delightfully original and imaginative! Truly entertaining. Made me want to meet the creative mind behind it.
05/17/10
Clever dialogue and very imaginative. I like your creative names too.
Funny and creative to the max!
Oh. My. Oh. My!

You had me slapping my forehead! Your charater names and descriptions...I couldn't pick a favorite, I loved them all! So hilarious.

Oh to be a Master of writing like you :-)
05/18/10
Very entertaining list of characters that helped me over the hurdle of not having read Frost's poem.
05/19/10
Creativity gets an A+ here! Absolutely delightful.
Heehee! Very clever, the wordplay with the names, I was sounding them out aloud to be sure I had them right. Great twist of humor--and I love this group, more episodes please! ^_^
05/19/10
Loved the word plays! laughed out loud as I read. Great job!
05/20/10
Refreshing and unique. Loved the names.
This entry had me groaning and laughing at the same time. I think I snorted several times too. What a hoot! The names of the characters were priceless. The title wonderful. Well done.
05/20/10
Oh my... that is just too funny! I am still chuckling. Amazing wit!