The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 934 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/13/10
Great story-telling in rhyme. On topic and a pleasure to read.

Mona
05/13/10
I truly enjoyed this story in rhyme. It had a great ending and the last verse summed it up beautifully. God often does continue blessing after the death of his children. I have heard many testimonies of grandchildren coming to the Lord because of a Godly grandparent that had been dead for many years. Good job.
Wow wow! Ah..wow. I'm speechless.
I loved the style and message here. Very refreshing approach to the topic. Thanks for sharing your gift and experience.
Loved it! It all flowed together masterfully. The story was beautifully told, and I loved how the moods changed as we followed the writer's experiences. I also loved how the writer would have a paragraph to herself, and then a paragraph would tell what the world is screaming in caps, telling her what she did wrong and what she needed to purchase in order to succeed. Life often does scream its lies to us, trying to sway us from the truth, but in the end God's will shall prevail. And though we may not be able to see His plan unfold in our lifetime, it’s encouraging to know that in the end His plan will unfold--in His own perfect timing. Thank you for this encouraging, catchy story!
05/20/10
This is very well written and reads very smoothly in rhyme. I like this very much because it makes the comparison between inspiration and qualification. For people who do not have the required qualifications but desire to write, they may sometimes be better off than those who have because they are not restricted by what they have learnt. Getting published is too frequently dependent on perception, so for all of us who awaits, let us not be discouraged.
05/20/10
Wow! The first section is wonderful, then the 2nd section had a POWERFUL message for every writer. Love this! Super congrats on your Editor's Choice award and level placing!!