The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1693 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/10
NO!!!!!! (Hopefully.) Nicely done! I liked the way you contrasted the perspectives.
01/14/10
OW! Well-done. Guess we know what her answer will be...

mona
01/16/10
I think I'd have reservations too - very strong ones!
01/16/10
Ow, indeed. Excellent use of the topic and wonderful writing.
01/16/10
I really enjoyed reading this well-written story! Great creativity!
01/18/10
Oooo...what a cad, Tad! I also enjoyed the two perspectives and it was amusing to read what Tad was thinking--LOL. I sure was glad to interpret for his poor date--that would be "NO", Tad.
01/18/10
A delightful, entertaining read! I loved the two perspectives! And I'm so sure she will have the wisdom of Solomon on this one!
I loved your "Lady or the Tigter" story. If your heroine was smart at all, she said no; however, she'd stayed with him a little long to be too bright.
Oh how I love this! The scene told from two perspectives was expertly done. And this discerning reader guesses the answer is a big fat NO.
01/21/10
It's got to be a no - what a prat! Good story, excellently written. Thank you - Colin
01/21/10
Very well written...and I can surmise her answer...a most empatic NO!!!!
Congratulations on your high placement on your level and in the Editor's Choice!!!
I loved the two perspectives! He was obviously clueless about what a jerk he was. I am glad she clued in!
01/22/10
Great writing! I relished the second perspective adding those important details missing from the first one! Now, I hope when she (gently) does not live up to his expectations, she takes the opportunity to let him know what it is she has seen in him that answers his "why?" He deserves a learning experience...and perhaps even another chance? (^&^)
01/25/10
Wow! this was really a fun read- I can only guess!