The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1683 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved the allusion to putting on and wearing the armor to fight such demons. A lesson taught in the Bible, but one we so often fail to understand. We must do our part and don the proper attire.
10/23/09
Great message in this poem which is excellent in rhyme and meter. I like the last verse especially because it speaks of our responsibility as Christians to do our part too. Thumbs up on this one.
10/25/09
Wonderful poetry. So real.
10/27/09
What a picture you have created. Excellent.
10/27/09
Wow! Amazing, in meter, rhyme, and perfect for the topic. Just excellent!
10/27/09
What incredible imagery, and what an important message in this very well-written poem! The dark knight was such a picture of evil, but the ending was full of glorious light! Great job!! :D
10/27/09
I love it when I hear someone say, "It doesn't get any better than this", which is what I believe applies to this wonderful entry.
Superb in so many ways!

Mona
10/28/09
Excellent poem. The metre was spot on and your word choices were just right. The message was a good one to remember.
10/29/09
CONGRATULATIONS on your 2nd place in Masters and on your E.C.!! :) This poem was superbly written, and I was sure it would be in the Winner's Circle this week! WAY TO GO!
10/29/09
Very good poetry with a moving message--Congratulations!
10/29/09
Such an outstanding picture of Christ versus evil and our own little part in it. Congratulations on your EC!