The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 989 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I believe after your introduction,I know those sisters, April, May, and June,eh?:-), and I loved June's surprise. I would enjoy reading more about them.
07/11/09
Shipboard romance, eh? I love to read April and May's reactions after they got over the initial shock. Love Bill's nonchalance.
07/11/09
The only problem with this is it ended! How I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what May has to say.
07/11/09
A thoroughly delightful tale! I too would like to read the next installment in the sister's lives. :-)
More, please!
07/11/09
Bill wins my vote in this delightful study of contrasting characters. Nicely done.
07/11/09
You grabbed me with the first sentence and held me through to the delightful end. Like the others, a sequel is requested. Enjoyed this very much.
07/12/09
Sweet! Love the sisters names, love the shipboard-second-time-around at romance, love Bill! The waitress, the noise, all of it just perfectly described.
07/15/09
Good stories stand out from all others by the special attention to characters, names, places, timing, good subject matter AND that kiss of genius. This is such a story.
Mona
09/03/09
Loved the credible way you drew your characters, and the twist at the end. Yet it needs more than a sequel: it should be a "cereal" - followed by bacon with eggs over easy???:-)