The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1238 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
Great tribute done from a very creative perspective. Well done.
In your tribute to Billy Graham, you showed very well the enthusiasm of new believers. Good job.
03/20/09
Great enthusiasm and characterization. Love the descriptions.
Loved the reference to "Kingdom Dweller" - never heard it. Truly enjoyable piece. I think this would place a twinkle in our hero's eyes.....Plus! Thanks for the romance, MAN!
03/23/09
I can see Allen and Nikki quickly becoming an item:) and awesome Kingdom builder workers! What a great story.
03/23/09
Uhoh - actually that's Tom and Nikki:) Oops. LOL. Whoa-man!
I definitely caught the romance blossoming between these two kingdom workers. Kind of reminds me of Jamie and I. We both have a heart to serve God and work together to accomplish our desire. I really enjoyed this story.
05/11/09
I reaaaaaaaaaaally liked this! :) It was an easy read, but still in depth ya kno =) The romance was nice, little bit thrown in that wasn't complete over kill, and i loved his nervousness and trying to look into her eyes without her knowing and she's kinda oblivious lol. It was great; I loved the way it read, and I would love to read more like this.