The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1649 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hey - this was a fun read - loved the dialogue and the whole flow of the piece. I could visualize the whole event. Thanks for a good laugh!
11/16/08
So fun - and WHAT a predicament. I was thinking Lucy and Ethel through this - and what a cute ending! Loved this.
11/17/08
Cute. I liked the playfulness of your MC and how it ended. Good job.
Joanne's right, this is Lucy and Ethel; very entertaining and lovable ladies on a hair-brained adventure with a happy ending :) Well done.
11/17/08
Hilarious.
How clever and entertaining! I especially love how the story ends.
This is so much fun. Love the humor, dialogue, and the descriptions are so vivid you can "see" the scenes unfold. Great job!
11/19/08
Oh man. How funny! Too too funny!
Great writing in setting this up in a very believable happening. :)
11/19/08
Poor Stella! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she goes to "explain" her card to the priest! Will that be in a sequel with these two characters? LOL funny, Betty. (:
11/19/08
I needed a chuckle this morning. Good story. It held me captive. ;)
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You had me smiling as I read. One of my favorites so far. Excellent writing.
Too, too funny! I loved the entire thing and the way it was told. And, it was completely believable!
11/20/08
I could really see this happening, great story telling.
Ooh, what a predicament! Good story, GREAT last line.
11/20/08
I could totally see these scenes in my mind! Hilarious!!! Great job on this one.:)
Congratulations on this delightfully funny story. I loved it!