The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/01/08
I love the "figurative nails" and "figurative seat". Hilarious! Thank you for sharing this timely reminder. :)
11/01/08
And what a GIFT He gave us, eh? Wonderfully exciting and I love this image of God eagerly anticipating His Gift of Grace and with it, eternal life with HIM!
11/01/08
Masterfully done, and wonderfully out-of-the-box. SO glad you've entered, and given us this delicious reminder of the TRUE gift of Christmas.
11/01/08
The phrase "an eternity of planning" really captured my imagination.

Very creative! It made me relish again the delight of what what God given me,
11/01/08
I love the hope that is so "out there" in this.
Great perspective!!!
11/03/08
YES, YES, YES! I'll take it all! Sound selfish? Oh the gifts HE has for us!
I love the way you wrote this.
11/03/08
Wow! This is brilliant. How can one possibly capture God's emotions? They truly are beyond words and you brought that out, while finding words to do so. An awesome reminder of the extent of His love for us! Thank you for writing this.
11/06/08
Hearty congratulations on your EC. This piece has been so much on my mind over the past few days, and has lifted my own devotional life to a new level. It was outstandingly my favourite. Very well done!
11/13/08
WOW! Loved the voice you gave to God in this piece and the pictures I drew in my mind through your writing. Congrats on you EC.