The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2385 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/08
Very creative :)You used alliteration to your advantage in your title and managed to clue us in to the ramblings of a spurned MC well.
02/15/08
This is cute -- love the voice. The title drew me in, and I enjoyed the story from start to finish. Good job with the topic.
I really enjoyed this clever manipulation-modernization of several fairy tales. Well done.
This is fun. I enjoyed your MC's wit and voice. A good read.
02/17/08
I enjoyed the voice and I could see this version of Cinderella. Fun.
02/18/08
This was wonderful! Loved it but you kind of lost me at the last 3 paragraphs. Very clever!
Laury
02/19/08
Perfectly and Particularly Poised Piece. Very cute and clever.
02/20/08
I love fairy tales and I really enjoyed your version of Cinderella. Great voice and creative ideas here.
02/20/08
I LOVE it! This is my kind of story--witty, sarcastic, and great fun. This one's zooming to the top of my list.
Heehee! I could SO relate to her and the ending with excluding Snow White, that's a great twist on a familiar fairy tale, I almost like the ending better! Nice job with this creative piece!
Spilt milk for sure. What a show-stopper here. This ws quick paced and fun to read. Keep up the good words.
Witty, charming - a delightful read!