The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2045 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The ultimate sermon! A unique twist on the topic, and very masterfully done.
11/25/07
Powerful - and I love the authentic feel to this. The repetition of the first verse is especially effective.
11/25/07
I especially like the repetition at the end, too. Lovely verse with descriptions that paint a wonderful picture of the Lord!
11/28/07
I love this treatment of the topic and the way you painted such a vivid picture. Well done!
This is one of the best I've read this week--beautifully done.
I'm very impressed!! Great job.
11/28/07
Beautiful and contains so much truth. Very well written!
11/28/07
Wonderful poetic skills, and the last two lines gave me goose bumps. Love the title, too.
11/28/07
Beyond the superb presentation and technical excellence is an anointing that really ministered to me. Your writing is really shining. God bless.
This is lovely, and so full of truth. Excellent work.
11/28/07
LOVE your title!!!!!

Your ending made me shiver....

Excellent entry!
11/28/07
Beautiful narrative and craftmanship!
11/28/07
I love this. You did a great job with the poem and the story was inspiring.
I loved your poem and it's portrayal of our Lord. Well done!
I felt I was chambered with them in the synagogue, listening, wondering. Such writing as this is truly blessed and blesses those that read it was well.
11/29/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is really powerful. Great job.
11/29/07
Congratulations on your E.C. and your "Highly Commended." The Lord was certainly working through this piece!
Congratulations! Your powerful poem is certainly most deserving.