The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1860 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your little twins are so dear in their desire to share the love of God, and your message is a good reminder for us never to lose our zeal in sharing our faith.
Love the tie in with the names!
11/10/07
The children's zeal was great, and I enjoyed finding out at the end why the girl had such a strange name. However, I'm not comfortable with the concept of two five years olds door knocking without an adult accompanying them.
11/13/07
Clever title and cute well presented story with anointed message. God bless.
I love the names: EVAN and ANGEL. I was thinking they didn't seem to go together for twins, so I loved this bit of info. This is a very cute story. Kids have such zeal and passion. We need to follow their example.
11/13/07
I could visualize the twins running to the neighbors with their good news. I like the names, too.
I wish we all the had the enthusiasm and boldness of your little kids. This was such an enjoyable read. Well done.
11/13/07
This is a sweet and priceless story...

"And a little child shall lead them" Isaiah 11:6

This piece made the above verse doubly effective! :)
11/13/07
Oh, how precious! Any story with children with red hair and freckles has my heart...
11/14/07
What a wonerful story! I love their names, too. We really need to be more child-like. Great reminder!! hugs!
11/14/07
This is really sweet. If only it were this easy ... but maybe it is, if we would just step out with that childlike faith. And I, too, love the creative names.