The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1565 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
What a lovely, lovely portrait you have painted of this woman and her life. This is just beautiful.
This is beautifully told. It gave me warm fuzzies. Very well done.
10/20/07
Oh, so good! I like the character and the way you made her a real person, with feelings that never left her though she lost so much of her former life. That moment when she whispers to the people going into the church is very poignant. Beautiful story.
10/22/07
Hi;This is a lovely story, well written and showing fellowship at its best. I enjoyed the read very much.
This is an absolutely beautiful story--one that will stay in my heart.
Sweet, well-written story. I enjoyed it very much.
10/23/07
I cried warm, salty tears at the end. The good kind. Very moving piece.
Excellent vivid descriptions, you put your reader into the story. A gentle reminder to look around for those who are lonely. Love the ending!
This is tender and delightful. Your writing is excellent. This should be a Hallmark commerical or movie. I am moved.
A truly heartwarming piece! (and another of my personal favorites for this week!) Brought a tear to my eye and a smile at the end. Miss Rose is such a real character, especially with turning the light off and the little touches like writing initials on the fogged window. This is so well done-excellent job! ^_^
10/26/07
You know Loren, I look for you at every challenge now. You have such an extraordinary gift and I love to wallow in it. Beautifully told.