The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1950 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/07
This is so rich and beautifully done. You made it easy to picture the scene and feel the speaker's words. I could almost smell the food. Excellent~
10/19/07
Wonderful description. The emotions come through so clearly. Great job.
10/19/07
Your descriptions are so vivid and engaging. I ached for this person from the first line to the last - what a lesson for us "comfortable" people to learn! You put me right in the middle.
10/20/07
Sad but beautiful story. Well described and developed characters are wonderful to read about.
10/21/07
You remind me of how much I have to be grateful for. Really liked this entry.
Laury
I like the way in which you made this story come alive and brought me to heart of the suffering and the healing of believers.
10/23/07
You wrote this story with the perfect mix of emotions: from pain to thankfulness to aching to comfort. Just beautiful.
10/23/07
The blessing of friendship and then the ultimate triumph over AIDS. Wonderfully done. A pleasure to read.
10/23/07
Stunning writing. I love this.
10/24/07
I am very impressed. Enjoyed your writing and message very much. God bless.
10/25/07
Congratulations on your 1st place. This is an excellent piece. Wonderful story, and superb writing. Great job.
10/26/07
Excellent! Excellent! Congratulations on your EC win!
10/27/07
I love your story. The ending is beautiful. Congratulations!