The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1684 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is great! I love the subtle humor, and the ending is perfect. Well done.
What an imagination! But the pov came through loud and clear.
I loved the story. Are you sure you don't dogwalk for Britney?
06/04/07
Your title definitely grabbed me but your story kept me reading. Very enjoyable and well written.
I agree--very enjoyable read and a great reminder to pray for our troubled celebrities who need Jesus.
06/04/07
Totally cute and fun to read. Perhaps dog stealing should be a ploy to win her heart ... notify the next suitor she gets ... lol.
06/04/07
Oh, what fun! Great job with the details. This felt VERY authentic. (Does Adam Sandler REALLY have a dog named Matza Ball? hehe)
Should there be discaimers on this adventure, because if this isn't true, you certainly made it seem so.
Great job and an enjoyable read.
06/05/07
A thoroughly enjoyable read. What an imagination.
A fun read. Though I am not a fan of Britney. This was okay to read. I liked the interior dialouge, the descriptions and the candle lighting. It made it real. Good job.
What a great story! It was a fun read.
Great story - I really liked how you showed that God loves every person, even those who we think are living sinful lives. I appreciated the ending, too.
06/07/07
Heartfelt, heartwarming, heart-touching and perfectly written!
06/07/07
Are chiwawa's (sp) hairless too? :).
Anyway, loved the story, very creative and well told with the flair I come to expect from a master like you. Superb job. God bless.
***Congrats on your highly commended!***
06/08/07
I judged last week, and this one was my favorite :D Thanks for the rollicking good laugh.