The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1877 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this. Love the message of trust and faith, even in the face of adversity. Wonderfully done.
Ok, email me a wad of tissues please. This surely opened my tear ducts hon. Wow! Praie God for His promises and healing power! What a wonerful testimony and I loved how you described the ordeal with detail and rhythm. Ths is really good! Than the Lord you have a walking testimony of God's love and promises. Keep on writing hon! This is so touching!Janice
What a blessing to have this poem end with a healing! OH MY.... Made me want to dance! Trusting you have a copy of this in Drew's baby book!
05/25/07
Very nice. So glad your poem had a happy ending!
05/25/07
nothing compares to the moment that a doctor gives bad news about a baby ... been there, done that. You've captured the feelings around it very well. And the happy ending was a great relief! Good work!
What a wonderfully written poem of God's healing for body and heart!
05/26/07
A beautiful portrait of God's healing grace.
What a wonderful testimonial poem.
05/28/07
I think of kids like this everytime I go downtown and see the relief of a child on the side of St. Jude.

This is filled with such wonderful hope. Great job.
Such an excellent testimony of God's love and healing power! And, you've crafted the poem masterfully!
You did a great job of telling this in poetic form. I especially liked the stanza that used the words of your title. It sounded as though it came straight from those parents' hurting hearts.
05/30/07
Wonderfully done - the emotions are so true.