The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1783 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/07
Well done - you'll touch the heart of every "reader". A good tribute to what reading is all about.
02/03/07
Just beautiful. You definitely transported me along with you.
I enjoyed this From Where I Sat. I was transported to live in each place, and feel.
Very good.
An extraordinary piece. A literary feast, a true pheasant under glass meal that makes me reluctant to leave and return to my writings of mere hot dogs and beans.
02/06/07
This is magnificent. It reminds me of really top quality dark chocolate ... and that is a huge compliment!
02/06/07
Great imagery, wonderful use of language. I especially liked the reference to your "Knight." Really excellent example of free verse, sensitively written.
02/06/07
A great piece of writing, and a contender for the prize.
02/06/07
Oh, it sounds like you get as lost in books as I do! This was great. I especially enjoyed the stanza about our life before and after.
02/06/07
Definitely wonderful. I enjoyed the "ride" through these books with you. Very well done and thanks for sharing it
02/07/07
A brilliant piece of writing. A poem that lets our imagination soar with you through seas and space and courts and brings us safely to land with the Good Book. Thanks for sharing.