The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2299 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Including the link to that absolutely awesome painting was a stroke of genius. Kudos!
01/27/07
I, for one, can NOT believe this precious child of eight could paint this picture! :) I am so jealous! How awesome!

And to go along with the picture - a precious, sweet, regular ole every day with Christ story.

It was really worth being directed to this story for I thouroughly enjoyed it.

And I loved the voice of the child.
01/28/07
A wonderful story. I love this girl's name and her determination. The story captured my imagination and WHAT an amazing painting! Thanks so much for sharing your gift and the painting.
01/28/07
What an AMAZING story - I love the characterization and WOW is that an amazing painting! Great detail too!
01/28/07
Wonderful!!! (I was hoping there was a painting to go with it. (matter of fact, I think I've seen it before)
What all the rest said!

and .. my favorite parts of this story were the images YOU painted of the angels gathering the prayers and pouring them out and the girl's thoughts on a boat that floated out to sea. How lovely and creative!

Wonderful writing!
01/29/07
How precious! Great wriitng--you're very versitile. I enjoyed this very much.
Wonderful story! I'm anxiously waiting for the site to be available again. There was a problem when I clicked on the link. I too loved the image of the angels. Just beautiful!
01/31/07
What a picture of great faith - childlike faith! You have shared this amazing story in such a beautiful way. I love how God humbled the carpenter before using him. And he is a carpenter! How cool! The writing is excellent, moving, inspiring.
02/01/07
Super, creative, descriptive and inspiring. Great job. God bless.