The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Heartfelt essay (very well written!)on the importance of finding missing children.
10/23/06
Wow, what a twist on the topic. I almost didn't finish this for fear of the outcome.

Well done.
Thank you for writing this article. I am praying for my own "prodigal daughter" who is not missing physically, but is wandering spiritually. I was moved to tears. Well done.
10/24/06
I'm sure there are many going through this same 'prodigal child' situation who will be blessed by reading your story. God bless you.
10/24/06
The story half of this entry leads just beautifully into the devotional...I wasn't expecting that turn, but I welcomed it. Excellent.
"I'm sure there are many going through this same 'prodigal child' situation who will be blessed by reading your story." I happen to be one of them and every word of encouragement that challenge and increases faith is so appreciated.
Thank you.
10/27/06
God is so good. He puts "the lonely in families," so they are surrounded by loving pray-ers making up the hedge of protection. Thank you for this encouraging message and powerful writing!
10/27/06
You took me from tears, to a heart warming feeling of joy! This is beautiful. Masterful.