The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/12/16
Great interaction, and that last line was a real kicker!!!
Looks like she learned from an expert. Definitely did not see the ending coming. Nice work!
08/14/16
A most enjoyable father-daughter exchange, told with realism and humor. And, the ending was the icing on the cake. Well told.
08/18/16
Unfortunately these stories are all too real to me this week, and this one is no exception. Delightful story with a very real but unexpected ending.
So true to life--well written story. I enjoyed it.
08/18/16
Loved this! Their conversation was perfect and sounds familiar to arguments we have around the house. The twist at the end was hysterical. Well-deserved EC!
08/19/16
I really enjoyed the dialogue, especially the last third of the piece as things began to take shape. Excellent ending—didn't see it coming which caused me to slap my forehead, "Of course!" Very well done.
08/20/16
I loved this story. It seemed like a real dialogue that could be heard in many homes today. I loved the humor laced throughout it. You have a way of painting a picture that makes me feel like I am a fly on the wall taking it all in. Loved the ending!
08/30/16
My favorite entry this far. Splendid interchange between your characters. It was like being a fly on the wall.