The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 450 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/22/16
Beautiful and touching message with great writing.

Blessings~
04/24/16
Strong parallel between your story and our need to trust God when we can't see where he will come from or when he will appear. Well done.
This is a great story. There is a wonderful parallel between our faith and the story. For me, the sudden POV shift jarred me a bit. I got the message through the delightful way you set up the story and don't think you needed to shift from the daughterand father to telling the story in the first person, but that's strictly a personal preference. I think you did an excellent job of tackling the story in a fresh and innovative way. Your message is a profound one too and really touched my heart.
Congratulations on ranking 14 overall. Happy Dance!
I enjoyed this excellent devotional, with a reminder that we all need. You drew me in with the well-chosen metaphor.
05/26/16
Excellent devotional and a great way to approach the topic.

One spot of red ink. In switching from the father-daughter dialogue to your narrative, rather than 'I'm intrigued ...', perhaps you could write, 'Are you intrigued ...'

Keep up the creative way of writing.