The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1048 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/30/14
I enjoyed this very much and you built the tension well. I want to know what happened next! Well done.
10/31/14
Superb! Loved the open ending.

God Bless~
11/01/14
Ooooh, I liked this! It felt real, not contrived. I could easily imagine myself in that situation. Very well written.
11/01/14
Great story telling that makes we want to read more about Hermit Island - and the illusive Good Samaritan.
I love all the details of local color that add to the suspense in this excellent story. I like especially the ending.
11/01/14
Enjoyable fantasy! It would be nice if all mysterious vagabonds, loiterers and local squatters turned out to be such heavenly hermits...
I really enjoyed this. Great ending!
11/01/14
Yes, this needs more! Several hundred pages more! Such beautiful writing, loaded with imagery, I could imagine the beach and balmy breezes... even if a little creeped out by a handyman hermit.
I would love to visit your exquisite hideaway. . .
Hugs, Judi
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
11/06/14
Yvonne,

Excellent story.

Congratulations on your EC!

Well deserved, loved it.

God bless~
11/06/14
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C. WIN!! I loved your story and your wonderfully descriptive style! What a nice hermit he was! :) WAY TO WRITE!!
11/06/14
I love the warm, gentle pace of the tension as you build it with totally credible descriptions and an economy of language. A great twist wraps it up beautifully.
Congratulations on your EC. Well deserved.
11/06/14
Congratulations! I knew this would do well.