The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1054 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/14
This is powerful. It's like when someone you respect only has to say a few words to get the point across because the words they use carry so much weight. Beautiful entry.
05/17/14
Very well written and, unfortunately, true. Great use of words. My only tiny red ink suggestion is to divide it into stanzas. I think that makes it a little easier to read. However, you've done a great job with this!
05/18/14
I found this very profound. From the actual words used, to the style it was written in, this entire piece embodies the wreckage gossip inflicts in the lives of others. The unbroken, continuous, style that you present here, to me, mimics the way gossip works - a constant flow of damaging talk that never lets up. Unrelenting and, often, little by little destroying the lives of others.

Great job!
05/20/14
Loved the words, message and style you chose for this entry.

Well done!

God bless~
05/22/14
Congrats! God bless~
05/22/14
Congratulations Lillian! I knew this would do well. I just read it again and it struck me anew with it's truth and poignancy. Just beautiful!
Wow Lillian, this is absolutely excellent. Such powerful descriptions that cut really deep. Many amazing lines like 'Words fall On ears Without barriers,' Great writing. Many congrats on well deserved EC.
Congratulations. I really loved the flow of this poem. Beautiful wording.Hard hitting and inspirational at the same time.
Oh, man!!! I loved this! Congratulations Lillian.
05/28/14
Awesome job, Lillian. Congratulations and God bless!
05/28/14
Oh there were so many fabulous nuggets of gold in this prose.

The first one that struck me as profound was 'On ears
Without barriers.'

It seems as if there is an insatiable thirst for erroneous sensationalism.

Wonderful piece of work!