The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1092 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/14
Fun story. I'm a big fan of Rex, personally.

One question though. Who's Mable? Did I miss something?
02/23/14
Light hearted story. I could envision the messes. Old dogs can learn new tricks, just not Albert and Rex.
02/23/14
Ah... I was expecting to learn that Albert purposely left the door ajar for Rex to cause havoc, hoping they both be thrown out. I'm so happy that Rex tiddled on the vase. Nice touch! Fun story and on topic.
02/23/14
Obviously Rex is not the hound of/from heaven, but thanks for a fun read.
Hysterical! What a perfectly punny conclusion. Love this totally!
02/24/14
This is a terrific story that I was glued to till the end. Poor Albert and Rex. I fear they will stay only to incur the wrath the second wife. I take it Mable was Albert's deceased wife.

Very well written and so entertaining to read.

Blessings...
02/24/14
Entertaining lively tale! Well done.

God bless~
02/26/14
Charming story with a 'real' moral.
There is only One who should be trying to implement change.
02/27/14
Maybe Agnes should have gotten to know Albert and his habits a bit more before she married him! But it made for an entertaining read! I just imagine Rex in his unwanted galoshes. Well done!