The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 830 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I really enjoyed your poem and its take on the topic, different to others I've read. I love the last stanza and the positive attitude it exudes. Well done!
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Well done, I enjoyed this lovely poem. Thank you.

God bless~
What a beautiful piece. It reads like a modern day Psalm. There are so many little things we take for granted. As I read your words I could feel the Spirit moving in my heart and turning it into a prayer of thanksgiving.
01/16/14
"Ordinary Day"s have many blessings (and during those stressful "unordinary" days, we long for the ordinary days.) This would be perfect to read at the end of every day, just to remind us of how blessed we truly are. You have wonderful thoughts in this.
Congratulations on ranking 18th overall!