The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 705 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/14
I’d love to have your input into the free writing lessons available on the FaithWriters forums. This week’s lesson is on writing devotionals, and next week will cover writing on topic for the weekly challenge. Look for it at http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=67, or if you’re on Facebook, you can “like” Faithwriters Writing Lessons.
01/11/14
Fabulous job with this poignant and reflective piece. Powerful and expressive. I was happy with the ending, nicely done.

God bless~
01/11/14
After looking at my comment about "being happy" with the ending...I at first thought he was going to get a transplant, and upon reading it a second time, I realize it is "his organs" that were being donated. So, now I must say, "my heart sank at the ending" but how wonderful for those who will get the organs and a second chance at life.

Great job!

God bless~
01/15/14
You gave powerful vision to a heartbreaking decision many people are faced with, one I pray to never be faced with. But what a brave woman who chose, at the end of her husband’s day, to hopefully give some stranger future days. Very well written!
01/15/14
The weight of the heart-rending and emotion-filled decision was tangible. Then I could feel the resolve from your MC. You kept me in suspense until the end. Super work!
01/15/14
Powerful piece on a subject that tears at the human heart. Well done.
Eloquent - engrossing. You held my interest with each word. This poignant heartbreaking entry is one of my favorites. Thank you . . .
Congratulations on ranking 25 overall!