The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1254 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Loved your title, it drew me in. Your story has me thinking, too. Good food for thought.
Outstanding. Thanks for the examples of biblical curiosity and the dividend that came when that curiosity was satisfied. I enjoyed reading this.
10/20/13
I enjoyed your biblical examples of curiosity, your own testimony and your commentary about how God encourages us to be curious. I like how you said "God goes to great pains to preserve our free will, all the while tempting us to be curious and seek out the answers." So true. Well done!
10/21/13
I simply loved this multi-layered piece. It held a prolific message while it made the reader delve in a myriad of thoughts.

Nicely done!

God bless~
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
10/29/13
This piece nailed the topic from start to finish. I especially like how you pointed out how curiosity led people to Jesus--in Bible times as well as our times. Nice tie in. Congrats on placing 8th on the EC list with this great entry.
10/31/13
Yours was my favorite entry of all.
The way you illustrated several 'curious encounters' including your own, as a springboard for your insightful conclusion spoke to my heart!