The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 883 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/01/13
Beautifully done - you brought this story to life. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
You put me right there! Indescribably apt imagery. Gripping!
09/03/13
Well told, I really enjoyed reading your version of this fantastic story.

Thank you for sharing this.
09/03/13
Brilliant idea and well written. I enjoyed this very much. As usual, your writing is spot on to me.
09/04/13
This is interesting, captivating and creative. Thanks for sharing.
09/04/13
You've re-told this story with drama and color. Well done! Just one typo/spelling error I noticed was 'pursing' where I think you meant 'pursuing'. But that's a minor error in an otherwise great piece of writing.
09/04/13
I've enjoyed this entry. I always love stories with Biblical reference or retelling from a different perspective. Nicely done.

Thank you.

God bless~
09/04/13
Oh this was a wonderful telling from the unique perspective of Sisera. I was enthralled! great writing.
09/05/13
Congratulations on your very well deserved HC and the ever elusive EC!
09/05/13
Congratulations! God bless~
09/05/13
Congratulations Virgil on your well deserved EC win! You vividly brought the story to life, I really enjoyed the read!
09/05/13
Congraulations on your HC and EC, with this totally credible depiction of the violence of those times. Wow, talk about a splitting headache!!!!
Outstanding Biblical fiction!!