The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1717 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I think that this is super creative. I really enjoyed all the different verbs that you used to start each stanza. The words flow and are a work of art. Very descriptive!
04/13/13
Very creative poem.
04/13/13
Loved this...and as delightful as it was contemplating the scenes and places and worlds a poem could take you to—it took me even beyond that—into pondering...
what if we could witness God creating, it would be like splashing into a sea of poetry...God’s poetry coming to life.
I enjoyed the read and where it took my thoughts!
Words are so fun and you did a excellent job using some great ones in this verse.
04/16/13
Love the flow of this. I kept picking out lines that were my favorite, only to discover another line I liked better. Good job! God bless!
This piece just dazzles, it is so full of light and movement.
04/18/13
Great piece...the entire entry was a joy to read.

God bless~
You must have overheard my conversations with friends of late of how I should dive into reading and writing more poetry. I shall refer back to this inspiration often.

Congrats on your well deserved EC, Verna!
04/18/13
Each element of poetry (stories, words, wisdom, sounds, emotions, images)has its own stanza and is beautifully paralleled with the ocean. (And each element of poetry was flawlessly incorporated into the structure of this!) This is perfect for April--poetry month! Super congrats, dear friend!
04/18/13
LOVE IT! I felt like a kid stomping and splashing in puddles as I read it. You are the best poet I know!
This is excellent! Congratulations on your well deserved EC.
04/20/13
Wow! I just commented on the EC entry before yours how I was amazed at yet another entry in unique and lovely prose.
I am bowled over by all your descriptions of 'delightful waves of verse'. I am without words, in awe at your crafting ability!!
Exquisite. Congratulations!
This piece sparkles with descriptions that jump off the page. Loved it. Congratulations on your EC.