The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1487 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/31/13
Wow - this was a brilliant piece with a powerful conclusion.
This was beyond clever in approach, and unique in the subject at first. I didn't know where it was going to end, and then the explosive and prolific ending appeared, but then it all came together in a dynamic and unforgettable fashion.

Great job! Thank you.

God bless~
02/01/13
Well, the commenter before me stole most of my comments (shame on you), but I have to say I really enjoyed reading this. Something about the cadence drew me in and kept me reading. It was kind of off-beat in that wonderfully refreshing way that lets you know you're reading something really unique. I also loved the message. It was clever, for sure, but it was also and extremely well thought out answer to those who wonder if reincarnation makes sense. You brilliantly give us the answer - it just doesn't.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Great job!
The power of this piece lies solidly in its simplicity. Wow.
This is profound and thought provoking. I love works that take you on a journey through one's mind - the cogitation, summation and refining out of truths. Lovely job and so deserving your EC placement. Congratulations!
02/07/13
Congratulations on your EC for this well-crafted piece.
This is such a deep and clever take on the topic and your title is a great summary of the utter futility of reincarnation. You describe the despair so vividly but then, your last verse is just wonderful and brims with joy of the truth of the Gospel. Great writing. Well done.
02/08/13
Congratulations Linda on your EC! Loved your story...God bless~
02/10/13
You wrote "or even worse chained to myself...." WOW no more profoundness need be articulated. Fantastic diatribe into our condition. Wonderful piece of work!