The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1510 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/13
What fun! Great idea for this special Communion service, too! Unique and well-done!
01/18/13
Loved this...now that is a communion service that none of the congregation will soon forget! Wonderful analogy...indeed why do so many partake of only a tiny portion of all Jesus has to give us. Delightful read and message!
01/22/13
An enjoyable read with a powerful theme and message. So well written, thanks.

God bless~
This is a great read. It's really quite fresh and original. I like how it makes the reader think. My thought is we only have a small wafer and tiny cup because that is all we need. God's grace is so bountiful. But if not fore your story, I wouldn't have given it much thought and that's a sure sign of good writing. Your MC showed the congregation as well as the readers how abundant God's grace is. I enjoyed it.
01/24/13
As a pastor who sticks rigidly to being flexible, I love how you have described the scene without letting innovation intrude for its own sake. You have kept the perspective and the priority so clear.
01/24/13
I loved this wonderful story and am not surprised it got an E.C.! You have my hearty congratulations! I love the idea of celebrating communion with abundance instead of tiny bits! :) WAY TO WRITE!
01/25/13
As a former Sunday School Teacher, I loved the way you developed the story and the warm relationship that came through in the narrative. Well done.

Congratulations on your win!
01/25/13
As a former Sunday School Teacher, I loved the way you developed the story and the warm relationship that came through in the narrative. Well done.

Congratulations on your win!
01/25/13
congrats. God Bless~