The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 999 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This wonderfully written poem is, indeed, blessed and inspiring.
10/19/12
No greater blessing than to see the Lord's return. Very well done!
This is beautiful. I've noticed there have been quite a few poems this week and I think it's because the topic calls for something that just flows effortlessly. You showed me blessings on a whole new level. Outstanding writing.
10/19/12
This is beautiful. You covered future events and stressed that blessed hope in a wonderful way. Thank you.
10/20/12
You've captured hope and warning in this beautifully written poem.
10/21/12
This poem is inspired! It is both beautiful in its content and beautifully written. My favorite verse is eight. Well done. May all who read your poem be blessed.
10/22/12
Thank you for reminding us the Jesus really IS coming again and I personally pray it is SOON! Thanks for sharing your talent with words.
10/25/12
You've combined hope and warning in a very positive way. Excellent work.
10/25/12
Great message and great job! Congrats.
10/26/12
Lovely contrast between mercy and judgment. Congratulations on this beautifully written description of our Lord's coming!