The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1416 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderful story--each of the characters clear. Most of all I love what is between the lines.
Wow! This is a powerful story. You had me holding my breath as I could relate to Mom's fear but wanted to shout let her go. I can't imagine how I would react if my child fought for her life but your brought those emotions to life for me and I pray the closest I ever get to those feelings is by reading this story. You also did a marvelous job of tackling the subject in a fresh POV.
09/13/12
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C. AND LEVEL WINS for this wonderfully written story!! The emotions of each character came through very well, and I loved the ending. Way to write!! :D
09/13/12
Congratulations on your EC!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless~
09/13/12
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless~
09/13/12
Captivating story. Lovely and winsome...Congratulations again!!
09/14/12
Another great read from your "pen." I had a little question related to the bones broken. The scapula is a large, flat bone that is not usually broken in isolation. Your femur, patella and tibia let me see that it might be possible for a tibial fracture not to include the fibula because it was likely more central to the knee and, perhaps, medial to the lower leg so inside somehow. A twist may have broken the ulna without injury to the radius. The scapula break would usually have injured something else in that area, such as a shoulder or upper arm if hit from behind or the clavicle if hit from the front. However, you did cover that with the MC's admission related to high school biology. Most readers would not probably picture the mechanics of the injuries to your character. In any case, a very touching story that is well-written.
09/16/12
I enjoyed your creativity and the emotion of your story. (with the name you chose for your MC, it had to do well). :) Congrats on your EC!!!
09/16/12
Congrats Addie! Good job!