The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1185 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
: ) Could there be a more appropriate banquet for an author, a poet, a lover of words? I think not. This is so beautifully expressed - words to fill the soul, indeed!
08/02/12
A taste to savor - and lots to chew over. Very thoughtful and thought-provoking material. Well done.
08/03/12
Savory to the Poet's Soul--I love this. Your phrases like "ladle up lyrics" and "rashers of romance" mesmerize. This pleases the poet's palate and psyche. :)
08/03/12
I thoroughly enjoyed this very different, but very much on topic entry. I could just imagine a banquet table full of wonderful things to read and enjoy.
08/03/12
Powerful, and so unique. I loved the whole piece. Thank you. God bless~
08/03/12
This was a unique twist on the topic--and I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it. Thumbs up to you for thinking out of the box.
08/06/12
Very creative and full of delicious imagery!! :) I really enjoyed this!
08/07/12
I am totally impressed by the uniqueness of your entry. I'm wondering if you intended stanzas in your poem; hence, the need for a break between each. But I'm not one to rock the boat when the food's this great! Absolutely superb!
08/07/12
gorgeous! just beautiful....I absolutely adore this. a banquet of words I could dine on! thank you

God Bless
Oh I really did enjoy this. I thought it was out of the box and quite clever.
Mmm what a yummy buffet of words! Great poem
08/08/12
Mmmm! It's what we writers love - words used in so many delicious ways, like delicious food. I really enjoyed this well-written poem.
08/08/12
Amazing poem. Unique and on topic.
08/09/12
Creative and Yummy!!! Very nicely done, Verna. Congratulations on being in the top 10. Well deserved!
08/09/12
CONGRATULATIONS on your E.C. for this clever and wonderfully written piece! :)
08/09/12
Super congrats, Verna! I was so excited to see this wonderful poem receive an Editor's Choice award! Yay!