The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1110 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/05/11
LOL!! This was a fun read yet it also strikes a chord with me... we have gotten too wound up about some things in life. Great job of bringing the topic to life.
I really do agree that there is so much 'ado about nothing' in today's, so called health warnings.
It's these 'health and safety' professionals(?)
I suppose they just have to find some way to keep themselves in a job.
I am certain many will relate to your essay.
08/07/11
I loved this, because life is getting just a little too full of free advice - which is worth every penny you pay for it. I wonder if we will soon need to be licensed in order to tie our shoes???
Thanks for sharing the fun that you must have had with this, even if you may be smiling through clenched teeth!
lol! i love this.i really laughed hard as i read it. really, there is much that has been exaggerated these days. lovely piece.thanks for the laughs
08/09/11
A rant about ranting. Funny!
08/10/11
I certainly agree companies go to laughable lengths with their warning labels and the funny part is the people who would be stupid enough to do this stuff, I doubt would be smart enough to read a warning label anyway! LOL But this made for an entertaining read and boy does it fit the topic! LOL Great job!