The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1325 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/15/11
A powerful reminder that we, the Church, need to keep our Swords drawn. The evidence of Satan's opposition surrounds us every day. Thank you for focusing our attention on it.
04/16/11
Loved this! A call to arms! We don't realize the power of one when connected to our Father! Well done!
Out of all the entries I've read, I feel like this one nailed the topic perfectly! You use the idea of an infectious disease but put it in totally different terms. I loved this story. So scary how the devil is out to take down our kids. This is such a reminder that he is working against us every step of the way.
This is a powerful entry with excellent descriptions. Makes a world we can't see a very vivid reality.
04/20/11
love it ! very visual I can see it as a sci fi like film and i love this twist.
04/20/11
This is great! I love this kind of storyline, it puts a fire in my spiritual belly and gets me motivated to pray and fight for souls! Very Frank Peretti-like in style, I would certainly love to read more of this story!
Congratulations for ranking 23rd_ overall.
07/27/11
RuthAnn, I'm going to feature this powerful story on the Fron Page Showcase for the week of August 8. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!