The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1148 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/21/10
Positively Ducky! What a great children's picture book this could be. (I can even see the illustrations)

I can also see how this could be written as a great devotional.

Good descriptions, very clear writing. No 'fowls.' ;)
01/22/10
I could easily picture this, for I had a similar event occur!
Nice to know that humans are not the only ones to goof up.
01/24/10
Aww! Precious story. Great creative idea for the prompt.
01/26/10
Yes, this would make a darling children's book with delightful illustrations. What a dandy entry!
01/26/10
Lovely story. I often see ducks crossing the road in Christchurch and people stop the traffic until they're safe.
01/27/10
Very good story. I was worried that lesson might come with the death of the little ones. So glad they got help.
A delightful tale of ducky derring-do. Good writing.
01/28/10
Good seducktive tail that would especially appeal to children. Well done.
01/28/10
What a neat story! I'd read it to my grandchildren if it were a children's book.
What a cute tale. Loved it!
Great story! the visual was excellent, I felt like I was there watching the whole adventure.