The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a masterpiece.
I agree - really well written - beautiful descriptions!
I almost skipped this story but I’m happy I didn’t. Thank you for bringing Sarah to life, and giving us a glimpse into what she probably felt during those dark days of her life. Thank you. I hope this one places.
Love,
Folakemi
06/15/09
Your story gives a real human touch to a beautiful supernatural event
My favorite so far this week. I've read it several times. I love it!
06/15/09
I wish I could write like this. Your story, your descriptions, brought Sarah and her surroundings to life in such an intimate way. Two thumbs up from me.
06/15/09
'Pomegranates?" Couldn't you have gone for melons or something? Rofl. Great voice that stayed consistent. Loved her character. And loved how you portrayed the story. Kudos to ya!
06/15/09
I love it when a talented writer brings new life to a bible character. You touched on several points that brought Sarah to life. No wonder Abraham loved her!

Extremely well written entry.
06/15/09
The comparison of Sarah to the "wasteland" works very well. You made her very real, very human. Well done!
06/15/09
This was captivating...I adore Sarah, and you made her all the more real to me. Fantastic writing. Loved it!
Awesome writing. Incredible look at Sarah's life in a new way. Very well done!
06/16/09
The comparison between Sarah and a barren wasteland was extremely creative. I too like how you brough her to life for us and made her a real woman with real longings and disappointments. Well done!
06/16/09
I can't believe just how you were able to capture and share Sarah's innermost thoughts. Just splendid! Wonder if Sarah smiled when she read it? Could, you know.
Mona
06/16/09
This is just fantastic! I felt like I was sitting down in a conversation with Sarah. Beautifully written.
06/17/09
That title gives me goosebumps. Perfection.

EXCELLENT job, Sharon!! Just wonderful and so uplifting.

Bless you, sister!