The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1515 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/14/08
Great atmosphere and a compelling story that had me captivated from beginning to end. Excellent.
06/15/08
Neat twist. I had trouble figuring out how well Ryan knew her before this meeting. I guess because he's uncertain. (I think I got it finally.) But I liked how you developed the story.
06/16/08
At first I thought she was trying to seduce him...SO relieved at the conclusion. Great characters...awesome story.
Another great story here Peter :-)
You know how I feel about your 'medieval' pieces. You always put so much feeling into them. I'm so glad Miriam convinced him of his worth. Well done my friend.
06/16/08
Stories of reconciliation are always my favorite thing. I love your historical tales, and I always learn something in the most pleasant way possible.
06/16/08
Wow! I love the history note at the bottom. Are you developing a whole novel? I hope so .
I love fiction from this time period! Nicely done subtly revealing the past through the dialog without spelling it out for the reader. And what good dialog too!
06/19/08
This is one of the most unique approaches to the topic I have read. Very well done.
06/21/08
Thanks you masters for your expertise and encouragement that we writers experience from you, right from starting out as beginners.