The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1335 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Delightful story. I enjoyed the puppies agreement and the solution to the pin problem, as well as the "sweetener" project.
I too would talk to the wallpaper in times such as these.

Minnie's accent is adorable and it read easily.

Yea for your MC that she figured out how to make it better for everyone.

All Minnie wanted was for the baby to beee safe. ;) ;) ;)
05/17/08
Very VERY nice job with the dialect - and I ADORED the puppies. A fun piece.
What a great solution to a "sticky" situation. Nice job.
05/18/08
Love this story. Love the dialogue, too. Good job! (By the way -- thank you God for disposable diapers!)
Laury
05/19/08
The "accent" is so well done, and like everyone else, I loved the puppies.
Great story with a great lesson. Well done!
05/23/08
Congratulations, Beth, on placing 13th in your level and 22nd overall. Great job!
09/10/08
Great story... I liked the end.... not sure if you meant Meee-neee to sound like Meanie or not... As to cloth diapers... when I was eight and my brother just a baby... I pinned him to the diaper... :( When my own daughter was a baby (born 1986) we only used disposable diapers for going places - and I would still use cloth diapers today, given the chance! :)