The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/07
This is humorous, but I don't understand what BCD is, or why it is nothing like the Olympics in reality. It may have been more visual if you had put writers and couch potatoes onto the teams because everyone else had been raptured :)
I enjoyed this. I can see the great humor here. I'm not into the Olympics myself so I was a little lost, but not because of the writing. It was very humorous however. I think this would be a good piece to be read aloud with humorous feelings, maybe as a skit. Good job.
02/24/07
This was funny. I liked how the names were similar to actual athletes, whether that was intentional or not! After mentioning "Commentator (#) -- (name)" the first time, I would have switched to just (name). I think that might make it a bit easier to follow. Great job though! I enjoyed it.
Brovania? LOL! This was very entertaining. I didn't understand the BCD, either, but it was still a fun read.
02/25/07
What can I say? Creative, yes; different, yes; and thanks for sharing this little tidbit of the upcoming Olympics with us.
02/25/07
Definitely full of laughs! Wasn't sure exactly what was going on in all of it, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the humor!
02/25/07
Hilarious, witty, full of irony and satire. I love it.
I loved this. My favorite sport to watch(and only sport I watch) is gymnastics. I LOL through the entire piece. Great work!
02/26/07
I'm doing backflips over this one! Original, entertaining and fun! Jo