The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1144 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked how you left her with doubts in the end. My one suggestion would be to name the disease so the reader knows what they were dealing with and to add authenticity to the story.
Wow, such turmoil. You did a great job brinig the reader into the scene. Fabulous writing.
05/13/06
Yes, there are many big and small decisions that we have to make that leave us, after the moment, with the question what if? So true that in the end all we do have is hope.
05/14/06
I'm glad that you left us with the doubts in her mind. I wonder if anyone could make such a choice and be perfectly sure that it was right. That's what hope is all about. Good job.
You pulled the reader into the story and described the anguish very well. Good job.
05/16/06
Thank you for this story. What a heroine this character is. While being put in the most unfair of situations, she neither whines nor shirks her responsibility. She makes the decision to honor his last wishes no matter the cost to her. The doubts at the end show us that cost was high. What bravery. Most of us are far too selfish to make the choice she made. Again, thanks for writing this story.