The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1628 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/06
This is a recipie I can follow. Good job!
05/04/06
Wow! Very creative, I thoroughly enjoyed it. ^_^
05/05/06
Great stuff! I plan to show this recipe to the wife... It looks like a great change from the "crow" I have been having to eat lately!

Seriously, this is excellent... original, creative, humorous and most of all, it has actual value if couples actually cook it up!
Oh, this is good! Really original, and just the right touch of lightness to bring home the points with a spoonful of sugar. Can't wait to show this to hubby (who will promptly replace the coffee shop talk with car shop talk!) I can see this one being snapped up by a marriage enrichment publication, for sure.
05/06/06
Up to your usual high standard, I see
05/09/06
I especially like the clever "alternate versions." Good job!
05/09/06
Yes! Clever, creative perfect! A perfect joy!
hehe. This was great. :)
05/09/06
Great recipe for a lasting marriage. Well written with a unique presentation.
Very creative. Every marriage can use this recipe.
05/09/06
Nice creative way to write this essay. Thanks for the smile.
05/10/06
Neat piece of cooking here...very creative.
Kudos and kisses blown to you, Jessica! A well-deserved honor.
05/12/06
Ahh, a recipe or success and and a very good one at that. I didn't see one thing missing either. A wonderful job at writing.
"Once thick, set aside."--that's what happend to me! Once I got thick, I got set aside! Great piece. Very cleverly written. Great lesson, too. Good job!
-Kris